- 500gr Leg of lamb (bone out)
- 300ml Wine
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion, Ginger, Purple shallots, preliminary processing, minced
- Garlic, finely chopped
- Rosemary, Pepper, Salt, Lemon, Soy sauce
- Chop the lamb into thick pieces, and then cut them into square shapes with bite-sized Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper, shake well for the meat infused with spices.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the meat which absorbed spices, stir the meat over the lowest heat as possible until the color of raw meat completely disappears (about 10-15 minutes). Transfer the processed meat to a plate.
- In the same pan, saute the ginger, garlic, onions and shallots until tender. Add pepper, rosemary, wine, and soy sauce and stir. Put a splash of water into the pan and keep the average heat in about 2 minutes. Put the mixture into a blender to make a puree. After that, return the mixture to the pan in order to reheat. Then you finish the sauce for this dish.
- Return the fried meat into the pan, sprinkle a little of lemon on the meat and cook over the lowest heat as possible with the pan covered in about 8 minutes. Then turn the heat up until the liquid in the pan becomes gelatinous.
Now, garnish the dish with raisins or serve with polenta or risotto is all fabulous.