Cutlet with tomato sauce is another interesting way to process the dish of cutlet of rib
- 2 big slices of cutlet of rib
- 2 big tomatoes, finely chopped
- Scallions, chopped into small pieces
- Sugar, soy sauce, garlic, fish sauce, salt and pepper
- Step 1: Season the rib with soup powder. Use the knife handle to slightly beat the cutlet in order to faster apply the seasoning into the rib. Wait for about 15 minutes and then wash the cutlet with dilute salt water. Wipe remaining water away.
Add a teaspoon of salt to rub and spread all over the meat, and then marinate during 1-2 hours.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, put the rib into the pan to briefly fry until the golden brown in color. Prepare a plate with tissues to absorb the oil and then transfer the rib to the plate.
- Step 3: Remain a sufficient amount of oil in the pan in order to saute the garlic, and then stir fry the tomatoes until tender, season with a little salt. Insert the fried rib to cook with the tomato sauce. Use 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and a little of salt and water for seasoning. Adjust to the low heat while cover the pan over until the rib absorb the seasoning. Alter the seasoning depending on your taste.
- Step 4: Turn off the heat right after sprinkling the chopped scallions onto the rib. Transfer to the plate and serve as the main dish.