Grilling is a fantastic method to keep the fresh ribs. Therefore, Barbecue ribs dish is one of the most popular dishes all over the globe. Grilled ribs with five spices is a creative way of cooking ribs to for anyone who wants to change the typical style of baked ribs.
– 500g ribs
– 50g okras
– 50g brinjals
– 50g potatos
– Five spice powder
– Garlic broth, onion broth, satay, honey, caramel, cashew oil, MSG, soy sauce, seasoning seeds.
- Wash ribs, okras, potatoes and brinjals.
- Cut ribs into relatively 20cm fragments
Cut potatoes, brinjals and okras into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, put together as the following amount: 2 teaspoons of garlic broth and onion broth, 1/3 of a teaspoon of five spice powder, 2 teaspoons of cashew oil, a teaspoon of caramel, 2 teaspoons of honey, 1/3 of a teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of oil, 1.5 teaspoons of seasoning seeds, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of satay.
Use this combination to soak the ribs with the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Use the liquid remaining after ribs marinaded to soak the vegetables.
- Put the ribs into the oven to grill until the medium to add marinaded vegetables
- Keep grilling until well-made veggies and eye-catching brown appearance of ribs.